Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
My Company PR Property Company has dealt with Spencers Property Services for well over 10 years and they now manage a fair part of my portfolio which is mainly in East London & Essex.
They always try really hard and are usually the first agents to come back to me with a prospective tenant.
I find them positive and proactive and on the rare occasions I have a problem with a tenant or a property they are always ready to offer instant help and advice.
All of the staff are really pleasant to deal with and special thanks to the manager Adrian Sinclair and Tracey Ramsay who has a great attitude and is just good at her job.
I really could not speak more highly of this letting agent and I have dealt with many.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton