Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
This has been the most horrific experience. I found the service appalling and unprofessional. Each prospective buyer complained they could never get through or were rude. We were told incorrect details constantly many errors were made causing massive inconvenience. Prospective buyers were not updated, and ips chose who we should sell to despite them not being the best buyer. We were told initially the buyer had sold and had cash we since found out this was not true. When confronting staff and the female in particular we were shouted at and spoke to in the most unprofessional manner I have ever experienced. I have found the whole process upsetting and shocking and would not recommend them to my enemy. We found them untrustworthy and inconsistent and withdraw their services in order to sell the property on our own with the buyer that was in the best position and ips refused to accept their offer for some reason focusing on one particular buyer who was using another agent all very very suspicious. We have paid over £700 for stress upset and feel totally shocked. Three other people i know using ips within the same village have experienced them the same. We are seriously putting a complaint into the ombudsman and feel they have broken the code of practice on many occasions.
Been more honest. Not shouted at us and been rude. To all the prospective buyers about offered and not pretend to us they had done! Not made mistakes such as setting up viewings for clients that didn\'t exist. shut on a Saturday at 2pm busiest day of the week. Not waited a week for feedback and constantly chase them. It felt very underhand they did not try to find us the best buyer at the best price apparently they are bias we had to remind them they were acting for us!! Most defiantly the worse service i have ever received and actually feel traumatized. The agent called me a liar shouted over me and my husband. I would never recommend them ever I feel ripped off and feel we deserve some money back.
By: Mac
Oct 05, 2013
We as agents have never done sales we are just a letting agent, so it is impossible that we could have done this, and believe this is a hoax writer or an other agent trying to give Ips a bad name

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of IPS Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of IPS Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for IPS Property Services Office 1