Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
The agent overvalued my property and gave me unrealistic acheivable values. However at the time I thought they were the best ones to go for as they could get me a higher price. In the end after approx a year and no sign of a deal I started to get desperate to sell. Had to go back to an esate agent who had valued it before, but now to sell it I had to accept less then I might have got if I had gone with a realistic estate agent in the first place. Don\'t believe these people they will tell u anything to try and get your business. Like Foxtons this estate agent is one to AVOID!!!!
If they were professional and actually gave realsitic property values and advice. Even when I had offers well below their asking price I wish then atleast if they would tell me that the offers were worth considering. Not telling me to hold out for offers that would never come! (and unrealistic) Looking back now its easy to see where I went wrong but I believed them. Big mistake. After this I will never change my mind on them.
Attached Files