Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
Sold my house within 5 days for the full asking price, which was set at least £15,000 above the asking prices recommended by 3 traditional local estate agents. House Network\'s advice on how to present a property and Ian\'s presentation with his excellent photographs, marketed on all the major housing sites resulted in an excellent and fast response from genuine serious buyers. My account manager was also excellent in his assessment of the eventual buyer and in his communication with me to negotiate and achieve the asking price. With Housing Network I had the direct personal contact when I needed it, as well as the reliable efficient communication and administration from a well organised centralized office with friendly staff who could always answer any of my questions and requests. This is definitely the way to sell your house!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone