Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
I have nothing good to say about any of the Haart branches in the Romford area.
Firstly, they dont seem to be able to communicate to each other. I put an offer in on a property one day, and the following day I get a phone call to ask if I\'m still looking for a property!!
I\'m sure my offers weren\'t passed on because the two properties I made offers on are STILL FOR SALE ON THE INTERNET. My offers were rejected, fine. But don\'t tell me it\'s because the property has already been sold!

I went for a second viewing at the weekend. The viewing was cancelled but the only method of trying to contact me was by EMAILING ME AT WORK two hours before the viewing! I obviously didn\'t get the message so turned up as scheduled. When I call them to find out where they are, they tell me that the property wasn\'t sold within their contracted time and the owner had decided to let it out! The viewing had only been made a couple of days previous so I\'m sure they would have known about this.
Whenever I try to call them they\'re always "in meetings". Perhaps they should spend less time in meetings and more time calling back their customers and taking SOLD properties off the internet.
Their attitude is despicable and I am now ONLY looking for properties in the Romford area which are not for sale through HAART.
Have some common sense. Communicate between branches. Not send you a list of every property on their books which is for sale under ‚£240k when you specifically ask for HOUSES WITH PARKING.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 1! To leave a new review of Haart Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 1