Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
To start with they didnt give us the liberty to see and sign a check in report on move in, and after repeated requests we still didnt get it. Then a few weeks after we moved in we called the estate agents to see if we could 1) Put up picture hooks and 2) Install sky. Again after many calls to see if they had asked the landladys permission we were finally told we could. By luck more than judgement we didnt get sky as the block owners have a ban on satellite dishes and made the other residents take them down. When we moved out they were very swift in providing a check out report along with a £500 bill for supposed damage, part of this being the picture hooks we were told we could fit. The other damage could have been there before i moved in but because they didnt bother to sort their admin out i got billed. Stay well away if u can, the only time this firm is interested in you as a tenant and customer is when they want something from you. I will never rent a property again after my exoerience with this firm.
By: Paul Broomham
Oct 09, 2012
Dear AJ197,

I have just read your review and was concerned to read your comments. We take all complaints extremely seriously because we believe delivering the best levels of customer service is the most important thing we can achieve and if we have failed in this regard we need to do all we can to put it right.

I would very much like to discuss this with you directly to see if there is anything I can do to help you.

I would very much welcome the opportunity of discussing your complaint with you and can be contacted on 01635 275013 or my email address is paul.broomham@jonesrobinson.co.uk.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Kind regards
Paul Broomham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury