Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
After having my property up for sale with another agents for 12 weeks I decided to market it with Atkinson & Keene. They produced a professional brochure which included photos of my property which really showed the house in the best light possible, They were proactive throughout and within 1 week of the property being marketed with them , I had 2 pending offers, one of which was formalised and then accepted.
I would recommend A&K.
By: Tony Gibson, Director Residential Sales
Dec 11, 2012
Dear sh1bco,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that youรขโ‚ฌโ„ขve found the service helpful and we will always try our best. We hope we may be of service to you again in the future. Yours sincerely, Tony Gibson, Director Residential Sales, Atkinson & Keene

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 2! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 2