Oct 07,2012
By: 'Amanda'
Oct 07,2012
Leanne was really helpful in selling my property. I was not very familiar with the process and also needed help with what might reasonably be expected. Leanne was patient and also did not get in contact with me unnecessarily. She was also largely responsible for keeping things on track and maintaining the momentum for the sale. The process more smoothly than I expected and because I had rented the property with Outlook I had to do surprisingly little in terms of making sure the flat was in an acceptable state to move into. Chris in the property management section helped with that and linked up with Leanne really well. This was a great service and saved me so much time. Outlook also recommended a reasonably priced solicitor via the conveyancing section. All was very efficient and I would be happy to use Outlook again.

Outlook Property