Nov 18,2009
Nov 18,2009
I let my house out through PWR for a year. After a while they stopped passing on the rent that they had been collecting and there was
By: Mr 'Smith'
Oct 21, 2013
Ms Perkins I walked away from PWR (I am a landlord) and you made it awkward as if we had a contract for life! you were really rude to me on the phone explaining and trying to trick me into some silly fees which were not mentioned in my contract with your mickey mouse agency. I am with Marriots now and they are far more professional to deal with- they ring me back for starters! Also how about you employ a more personable branch manager who is proactive and not chasing his tail all the time! And check whether he collates feedback from landlords -when I was picking my keys up he didn't even look at me. For a reason!
By: Becky Perkins LLP Partner
Nov 19, 2012
We have extensive records of all our current and previous landlords and this Person is not listed as one of our landlords. PWR ask for feedback from both tenants and landlords on every let and our questionnaires show an overall satisfaction of 91 % for landlords and 90% for tenants. We have a stringent accounts procedure and are answerable to the RICS regualtuions to which we are affiliated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PWR Property Consultants Mansfield! To leave a new review of PWR Property Consultants Mansfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for PWR Property Consultants Mansfield