Oct 07,2012
Oct 07,2012
i have dealt with Bradleys through the Buckfastleigh office in devon both as a seller and as a landlord for the past five years. I would like to say that the service I and my husband have received has been excellent. The girls, Sally Hooper and Mandy Huntley are extrememly efficient and very business like, and manage to get the job done with a smile. Sally has been wonderful in finding tenants for my property in Buckfastleigh for the past four years and i hope for a long lasting relationship with this office.
Thank you Sally and Mandy.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive comments regarding the excellent service delivered to you by Sally and Mandy at the Buckfastleigh office, they will be pleased to read your kind words and I also hope you will continue to use our services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Buckfastleigh! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Buckfastleigh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Buckfastleigh