Oct 07,2012
Oct 07,2012
I recently used Gascoigne and Halman in Sale to sell my property. I had used a different agent previously but the service I received from Gascoigne Halman was far superior. I dealt mainly with Annie in the Sale branch and also Julie. They provided me with an excellent service, always kept me up to date with feedback and sold my property at a really competitive price.
They were really proactive in terms of marketing the property and secured me lots of viewings and more than one offer.
I would definately recommend anyone looking to buy or sell a property in that area to contact Annie at Gasgoine Halman as she is much better than any of her competitors!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 12! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 12