Oct 06,2012
Oct 06,2012
As a Landlord I have found this agency outstanding in their advice and professionalism when letting my properties. I have used them over the past five years and they are always ready and willing to help in any way they can. Recently they have been able to find tenants very quickly, so much so that I have had just 4 days between one tenant moving out and the next moving in - hardly enough time for the carpets to dry! The contracts are clear and precise for both Landlord and Tenant and it is an excellent idea to highlight what is excpected of both the Tenant and the Landlord when the tenancy comes to an end. I would advise Landlords to request a photo invantory which has proved invaluable when disputes have arisen.

The girls in the rental department are good fun and have a great sense of humour. They do a good job with finding the right tenants for me and I can not recommend them highly enough. Well done Kate and Sandra!
By: Sandra MacKendrick
Feb 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments, it is nice to be appreciated.

Sandra MacKendrick

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mackendrick Norcott Winterbourne! To leave a new review of Mackendrick Norcott Winterbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mackendrick Norcott Winterbourne