Oct 06,2012
Oct 06,2012
The team at Spencers were polite, efficient and more importantly they delivered what I had asked and hoped for. I wanted to sell my property for a value more than other agents thought was realistic. I knew that this property was worth more than others sold in the street due to its condition and features. The team at Spencers accepted this and we held out for the right buyer. This took less 9 months but I was in no hurry so I was delighted with my asking price offer which broke the ceiling of others sold nearby.

I was out of the area and had a tenant in the property for most of the time this property was on the market and the staff (particularly Tracy) made sure the property was tidy, aired and light by opening blinds and curtains before viewings and she encouraged viewers to look at the photos in the brochure to see the property\'s full potential. Tracy most certainly went more than the extra mile to get this sale and her efforts paid off. I had a number of other good offers that were very close to asking price and my wishes to hold out for the asking price were respected and understood.

I have tried to sell another property in a different area with other agents and my experience of using estate agents was very different. I didn\'t even get viewings let alone a sale. Clearly it pays to chose agents carefully.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton