Oct 06,2012
Oct 06,2012
I called tenant lettings to try and arrange to look at a property that had been on the market less than 2 days, I left my number and never received a callback I then called again and was told they were not able to show me round as they had "The Right Sort of Person" thinking about taking the property and they had given them 4 days to think about it! I had a budget of 2k PCM and we had just moved back from Gibraltar after selling my software business and had been let down by an agent so we were trying to find somewhere quite quickly, I even said that I would be willing to pay up to 12 months in advance to secure a property that was in demand and I was told they could do nothing for me.

Disgraceful behaviour a property is still on the market until it says it is let and I only wish I could contact the vendor directly an absolutely awful estate agents in my opinion do not use!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tennant Property Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Tennant Property Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tennant Property Lettings Office 1