Oct 06,2012
Oct 06,2012
My experience with Tomlinson Estates for the final year at university was easily the best out of all three years I lived in Nottingham. My only regret was not letting with them for all three years. I found the atmosphere of the office was very welcoming and trustworthy. They were as friendly and helpful during the initial viewings and contract negotiations as they were throughout the tenancy into getting my deposit back at the end of the tenancy. Nothing was ever too much to ask from them and any problems I had (big or small) were sorted out very quickly and professionally. The other letting agents I used in my first two years didn\'t come close to the service I got from Tomlinson Estates.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tomlinson Estate Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Tomlinson Estate Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tomlinson Estate Management Office 1