Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
The staff who dealt with me from White Gates were extremely helpful organized, friendly and supportive Lynne Welbourne is highly professional and she has dealt with the sales negotiation very fairly for both parties and she understood my situation and she dealt with the sale process very carefully she has done very hard work and been very patient during the process of negotiating price with us Oliver was very friendly when he came to show me the property and he explained me everything about the property,. Maurine senior has also done lot of work and she has been very helpful I am extremely satisfied with the White Gates. Liaising was very easy as all texts/calls/emails were responded to promptly. The processing of all paper work was done very efficiently, the inventory was excellent and any issues were sorted out immediately. Thank you for providing me with an excellent service!
By: Lynne
Oct 08, 2012
Thanks Adam for a wonderful review I am so pleased we arrived at a satisfactory conclusion for both parties I wish we had more clients like you! it was a pleasure to sort everything and should not be too long now till you get your keys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9