Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
I must have registered with dozens of agencies serving Hove, and heard surprisingly little from them after my initial visit.

Sawyers, on the other hand, furnished me with a continuing list of viewings that matched my criteria, and very courteously showed me many prospective properties. Purely on the numbers, it was likely to be Sawyers that found me the flat that I was looking for, and indeed within two weeks I was signing on the new home that I had dreamed of.

Professional, attentive, efficient, but most importantly responsive, I was very impressed with them all round. They stand out a mile from any other Hove agency.

Thanks to all the Sawyers team
By: Adam Farrell, Director
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind feedback, if we can be of any help in the future please call us anytime.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Hove