Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
This has been my first experience with Leaders Forest Hill and I can honestly say I\'ve been very pleased and impressed with their service end-to-end.
Selwyn did the initial short listing and David Fellows showed me the property-which fitted my requirements. They ensured that all the offer details were followed up with the landlady as per agreement. The whole set up of the utilities was done seamlessly and no actions were required from my end [saves precious time]. Also the relationship did not just end with the contract signing. David F came all the way to the flat when I was facing some issues with the equipment to explain how to operate it and also tips on how I save on utility bills. That\'s quite some service.
David M and David F, Selwyn and Linda have always been professional, proactive and polite in all my dealings with them over e-mail, mobile or in-person. Their property visits did not intrude my private space and they would always check if there are any issues with any equipment or in general. From the finalization of the property to the check-out which happened last week- they have taken care of virtually everything and their paper work is top-class and they follow what you sign on-which is what you need. Ms. Linda-the Sr. Property Manager deserves a special mention as most queries would receive a response the same day. In short they are a very well-oiled, experienced and professional team.
Based on my experiences to date, I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend their services. It\'s been excellent.
Thanks.
By: Linda Harrower
Oct 08, 2012
Thank you so much for you kind comments Amit & Thank you for taking great care of the property, your Polite manner has always been appreciated throughout your tenancy.
Selwyn Pacheo, David Montero & David Fellows would also like to comment on what a considerate tenant you were thoughout your stay, we wish all tenants were like you. I understand you are now with the Leaders branch in Surrey, I'm sure they will look after you Just as well as the Forest Hill team. Good Luck

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill