Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
I bought my house through Thomas Morris in Ramsey and was very pleased with the service I received as a buyer. They were very professional and friendly. After the purchase I asked Thomas Morris to let the property and I have been very pleased with the process. They advertised the properrty very well in the local and national media with internet sites aswell. They kept me up to date with viewings and responses from potential tennents. The first potential tennents was investigated well by Thomas Morris Letting and they found that they did not have a very good credit score and therefore were not happy about letting to the. About 4 weeks later another tennent passed the credit checks and moved in today. All together I have been very pleased with TM and would definately use them again to let a property though.
By: Simon
Oct 06, 2012
.Dear B Williams
First of all-thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your experiences with our branch at Ramsey. You have highlighted all of the aspects of our service that we strive to deliver- effective marketing, professionalism and good communication with our clients. I have passed on your comments to the team and I'm delighted that you intend to use our services again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey