Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
Very unprofessional, very inefficient and very unhelpful.

They only look after their own agendas and will do anything to make their lives easier at the expense of the properties they manage and their neighbouring ones!

This is by far the worst agent I have ever dealt with.
By: Elliot
Sep 13, 2013
Dear Customer,
I am sorry to hear that the level of service you have been provided does not meet your expectations.
It is a priority of ours to make our customers lives as easy and hassle free as possible and I am disappointed that you feel this is not the case with you.
I would be more than happy to look into these issues for you if you would provide me with the details of the property you are the tenant of or landlord of. I am unable to obtain this information from your review content or review title.
I would be grateful if you could contact me at the office to discuss these issues further.
Elliot - Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elliot Leigh Office 1! To leave a new review of Elliot Leigh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elliot Leigh Office 1