Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
I was a genuine femaile cash buyer admitting that it was based on the sale of my home to fund the full purchase of the purchasing property. No morgages or chains were involved. My buyers of my property pulled out with in 24 hours of exchange, which was financially, mentaly and emotionally devistating and not my fault. The estate agents Your Move in Gillingham Kent were aware , and provided excellent support and advice. They set up imeditate viewings that same weekend. I informed my solicitor by phone on the same day in tears. I managed to find another cash buyer, but at a reduced figure amounting to £6,000 less than the prevoiuse offer I asummed that the proffessionals I have paid for, namely estate agents and solicitors whom I both informed by telephone would have had effective communication and would pass on the information.
I recieved a phone call today (5th October 2012) via my daughters mobile, ( which was given as a contact number), that I felt was unprofessional, bullying, intimidating, and lacking in training of treating people with tact and respect.. I was told that the vendour of the property that fell through would be absolutly furious.
I have been 100% honnest and 100% genuine, Apparently that counts for nothing.
Don\'t take out your anger and frustartion on your clients. Things happen out of peoples control, and even if you don\'t get your precoius commission, you could make so much more money and gain greater job satisfaction from posative feedback through satisfied customers. You really let your self down on this one. .Please learn from this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of O'Riordan Bond Estate Agents Office 7! To leave a new review of O'Riordan Bond Estate Agents Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for O'Riordan Bond Estate Agents Office 7