Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
I do not live locally and was impressed with the regular contact made with me by Jodie. Jodie kept me informed at least weekly with details of viewings, feedback, and action being taken to pursue potential buyers. Kai, also kept in touch in terms of the pricing of the flat and ensured I was content with their marketing strategy. Both Jodie and Kai worked hard to ensure we reached exchange and completion, not only informing me of delays but worked with me to keep on top of the solicitors who we constantly had to chase for replies and paperwork. A job well done - never thought I\'d say this about Estate Agents, but both Kai and Jodie earnt their money on this one!
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and your praise of the team at Taunton - at Bradleys we believe in working hard for our clients to get the desired result and a happy satisfied customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton