Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
I sold my house through Bradleys and found them very helpful and supportive throughout what proved to be a long process. My move fell through a couple of times before I eventualy sold successfully, so it was by no means a straightforward sale, but Bradleys were excellent throughout. They even managed to resell a house in the chain over a weekend when the entire chain was in danger of collapsing when someone pulled out of a purchase. I would thoroughly recommend Bradleys to anyone hoping to move. I was always kept well informed and given good supportive advice and guidance on the whole process.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
It is pleasing to read that the team at the Exmouth office gave you an excellent service throughout your property transaction and were able to keep the chain together for you. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review, it is much appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth