Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
What a roller coaster ride with this sale! If one thing went wrong then everything went wrong! HOWEVER.... Sawyer and Co were fantastic and a massive thank you to everyone who was involved in this most difficult sale but especially Nick Simmonds who went well above and beyond the call of duty. The poor guy was running around not only on our behalf but on the buyer\'s behalf. The property was empty for 6 months and as my daughter and I live 150 miles away Nick was round there checking on gas meters, he even put some money into the electric meter! meeting surveyors, builders etc etc. He was there so often I\'m surprised he didn\'t take his bed there and stay! He took papers from managing agents to be signed, badgered solicitors on my behalf and oh so many things that no other agent would have done. He\'s a star and if there is an award for the estate of the year - nay the decade - he would definitely be in the running! Well done Nick and not forgetting Nick Daley, Lee Cook and all the team at Sawyers. They even contacted my cousin when my daughter and I were in Cuba and they thought squatters had got in.Now that\'s what I call service! Thanks guys - Now you can have a rest!
By: Nick Simmonds
Mar 22, 2013
Thank you for your lovely words. This was I think one of the hardest sales I have ever dealt with but I must say I would do it all again tomorrow. The fact that both of you didn't throw the towel in at any given point made it more satisfactory at the end.
I remember the day we agreed the sale and telling you that it was then that the real work started, I wasn't wrong was I?
Once again thank you for sticking with it.

Nick Simmonds

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Hove