“Amazingly unprofessional...”

Mar 22,2019
By: 'Terrible'
Mar 22,2019
By far the worst and most unprofessional experience I have ever come across Please trust in the reviews from myself and others.

This all stated when I went to move in to my rental apartment that I was not told was being converted into a narrow miss of a HMO!!!

I turned up to building materials and a near uninhabitable state. I immediately phoned Ash who works closely with the “boss” Aidan and was told that two extra bedroom was to be built within my living area.

I immediately sent over the photos of what had been advertised and a apology was issued in regards to their FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

It was mutually agreed that I would stay a few weeks and source myself new accommodation.

Here's a list of the further problems that proceeded

- No hot water for two days and no one sent to sort it

- builders in and out without warning at ridiculous times at their own convenience

- Viewing of my room WITHOUT being told whilst my partner was ALONE in the apartment?

- being locked out till almost midnight due to Their builders changing the locks (this cost me over £400 and was told would be refunded. Even with invoices they now refuse to refund me this although it's what I was told to do )

-No WiFi as promised in the advertisement

Further to this I am now of course chasing a team of unprofessional agents to get my money back.

This has been 8 months now and I am met with noting but bad “what do you want me to do about it” attitude from all of the team and unanswered calls from the “boss” Aidan.

With thousands of pounds withheld for no reason form what appears to not just be myself but many clients I urge you to stay well away from these people
Bad