Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
Having tried another letting agent who was full of promise but no delivery, I turned to Chris Mitchell and his team at Bradleys in Brixham.

Within days I had a list of potential tenants. Chris supported by Clare guided me through the selection process and were as concerned as I was that we should find the right tenant. This did mean we rejected most candidates but I felt very confident in the decision process. This was proven by the quality of tenant we eventually found.

When re-letting the property I again asked Chris and Clare at Bradleys for their help and received the same excellent service.

I will continue to use Bradleys.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the excellent service you experienced from the team at Brixham and I hope we can continue to deliver. Your comments are much appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham