Oct 04,2012
Oct 04,2012
UNTRAINED & UNPROFESSIONAL, let me move into a property with no signed agreement & I was evicted by the Landlord within 6 days. Unhappy and homeless. Had to keep calling/texting Kam for answer on what to do!?! Agents should be referenced they were unable to assist me in this major problem! Stay away people!!
They could have done checks on who owned the property and then helped me when i told them what happened
By: Kam Kalra
Oct 09, 2012
IN RESPONSE TO MR ZH COMPLAINT, I FURTHER RESPOND:

Dear ZH: Thanks for sharing your experience and I agree this let did not work out the way we all wanted. You would agree to the fact that you were NOT EVICTED but contract was dissolved with MUTUAL CONSENT from all the parties involved including yourselves. You proposed us a SUBSTANTIAL compensation figure, which I personally worked hard and got it accepted. Furthermore, I gave you my personal mobile number in case you had to get in touch with me out of office hours. You did contact me out of office hours and your query was answered.

At all times, we ensured that your interest is PARAMOUNT to us and you personally THANKED me for our approach and assistance. Before you left, you enquired about other similar property we may have where you can move. You did highlight the point that you would like to rent through us on the basis of service provided. I also recd following email from you, which I would like to quote:
"I appreciate your kind from the beginning. it is in my opinion that this incident is a result of multiple coincidental genuine mistakes from various parties but it is now in the best resolution possible. I wish this to be the final settlement".

We not only REFUNDED you the full amount you paid us, but also covered SUBSTANTIAL COMPENSATION figure as proposed by yourselves. I believe we have acted in best interest and in good faith to ensure that you are not made homeless at any stage. We wish you all the best and hope the compensation amount you have recd would be of assistance towards your property search. Regards.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Harrow