Oct 04,2012
Oct 04,2012
BE VERY CAUTIOUS USING THIS AGENT. MIS-INFORMED AND EFFECTIVELY MIS-SOLD ME A FLAT AND NOW ARE WITHOLDING MY £200 HOLDING DEPOST AND IGNORING MY EMAILS.

Upon trying to rent a property with Credence I was informed that a particular flat would be available unfurnished. This was an important factor for me so I confirmed that this would be the case several times before placing my deposit. 3 weeks later after gathering references, I called 2 days before my move in date to check everything was in place only to discover the landlady had not even been told the flat should be unfurnished. The credence person I had been in touch with hadn\'t even asked her and had clearly forgotten to check this whilst he had assured me on several occasions that it could be unfurnished and of course was only too happy to take my holding deposit of £200. It transpired the flat could NOT come unfurnished, the landlady had never actually been asked and the guy was making empty promises to get my holding deposit down. I had to cancel and reorganise my moving arrangements last minute at great expense and stress to myself.

As credence had mis-informed me and effectively mis-sold me this flat which ultimately dooped me into laying down a holding deposit I feel that the deposit should be refunded - had they provided me with accurate information in the first place about something as basic as a flat being furnished or unfurnished then I wouldn\'t have placed the deposit on that flat. Not mention the grief it caused me being 2 days away from being homeless! Refunding the deposit is the least they can do. They haven\'t even made any kind of apology.

I have now emailed 3 times asking for my deposit back but have had no response whatsoever.

BE VERY CAUTIOUS USING THIS AGENT. MIS-INFORMED AND MIS-SOLD ME A FLAT AND NOW ARE WITHOLDING £200 DEPOST AND IGNORING MY EMAILS. DON\'T THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY.

Their lack of reply to any of my emails speaks volumes as the guy I dealt with knows fine well he messed up and is hoping I\'ll just let £200 slip away.

Furthermore, referencing process was ridiculous. More stringent than obtaining an airside pass for an airport! They even called my mum for a reference even though I moved away from home over 10 years ago?!? And wouldn\'t tell her who they were. Laughable really.

BAD EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND. I\'LL UPDATE IF I EVER GET A RESPONSE....
Should apologise for telling me incorrect information about the flat. I confirmed and reconfirmed this information and it turned out to be totally fabricated by the agent who hadn\'t even asked the landlady for the flat to be unfurnished. Apologise for the inconvenience of having to cancel my moving arrangements last minute. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Refund my ‚£200 deposit which I obviously wouldn\'t have put down in the first place if I was told accurate information regarding a flat being furnished or unfurnished. It is a pretty basic but major factor when choosing a flat and feel I have just been told anything so the agent could get a holding deposit down.
By: don't use them - its not worth the cost or frustra
Nov 21, 2013
Hi just to add to the comments. i am having some serious problems with Crown Property Professionals and am about to serve a disability questionnaire (under the equality act 2010) to property property property limited for failure to respond to a request for a reasonable adjustment. My experience is that they ignore complaints and problems in the hope that individuals just fade away.
By: TaxmansBestie
May 06, 2013
Did you ever hear back or get your money back? I know they are criminals I have worked there. They are Crown Property Professionals as well as Property Property Property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Credence Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Credence Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Credence Property Services Office 1