Oct 04,2012
Oct 04,2012
I have just moved out of the area after having been a tenant with Homezone for 5 years. The service I received during that time has been outstanding, particularly from Jane and Esther. To be honest I have had very little need to call on them as the flat was in very good order and things rarely went wrong. However, on the few occasions that I have sought their help they have been very friendly and dealt with the issue quickly and professionally. Throughout my recent move they have been available for me to ask questions of them and they have dealt very fairly with all those potentially tricky things like cleaning, inventory checks and deposit returns. In my experience Homezone is a great company, with a fantastic team and I would highly recommend them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Beckenham