“Couldnt have been easier !!!...”

Mar 18,2019
Russell
Trudie
By: 'M Jain'
Mar 18,2019
The initial valuation and contract agreement was done with Russell Gibbs. He was on time for his appointment and from the meeting I could gather that he was knowledgeable about the property market and confident he what ever he said, Unlike other agents no bluffing and no showing off. All info given was verifiable, the estimate given was realistic and fees quoted was competitive. rnthe entire process was explained and we were well informed about the progress once the agreement was signed.rnViewings were arranged in agreement with our timings and they were all accompanied viewings apart from 2 which were done on Sunday. Russell Gibbs and his sales team were always available to speak and kept me in the loop about any updates and suggestions about the property.rnrnOnce I accepted an offer made on the property , I was introduced to Trudie. Trudie was aware of my personal circumstances and I didn't have to repeat myself to her at any stage, shows the internal communication within the agency was very effective. At every stage of my sale Trudie kept me updated and also was in constant touch with the other agents from who I was buying the other property. She was always willing to speed up the process by talking to both the parties' solicitors and to the buyer , They made themselves available whenever we called on occasions always returned our calls and replied to our emails promptly.rnI would like to thank everyone involved with my property sale and for the professional service I have received. I would highly recommend Christopher-Russell Property Services for your needs.
Very Competitive fees, in most cases it was less.

Christopher Russell Property Services