Oct 04,2012
Oct 04,2012
My experience of working with Dutch & Dutch has been exceptional. I first engaged them to search for various commercial properties which they achieved quickly and without fuss. My time was not wasted being taken from unsuitable property to unsuitable property, because the brief that had been discussed was always in their minds when searching for my specific requirement. Thereafter, they were excellent with the sales of two houses in Muswell Hill making sure that every difficult point in the contract was met, discussed and agreed to my satisfaction. Their relationship with both vendors was noted by the vendor to me subsequently.

I look to them as being my no 1 stop for any property requirement.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1