Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
Tomlinson Estates have been great. I\'d been messed around a bit by some other agents, who I think kind of saw me as just a number on their books, but Tomlinsons were really friendly and took the time to discuss an individual letting plan for my house. They\'ve kept this up too, and are really good at being in touch about potential lettings, changes to council requirements, and worthwhile improvements to my house. They have actually done a few small renovations for me and it has just been completely hassle-free. I have just started looking at buying a second property, and I\'ll definitely be asking Tomlinsons for their help with it right from the start. My only worry to begin with was that their office was a bit out of the way from the main Lenton strip for tenants to visit (although in reality it\'s literally the other side of Derby Road), but it always seems to be busy so they clearly think it\'s worth the trip too!

Tomlinson Estate Management