Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
Both agents did everything in their power to get me into an apartment in record time. Every time they said they would
call,email or make enquiries, they did. The service was first class & I was a very exceptional case but they solved all the problems.
From my first visit to the office I was impressed. I trawled all the local estate agents & most of them were too busy talking to each other or drinking cups of coffee/tea to bother with me as a possible client.. Claire & Chloe were interested, responsive & courteous from the outset. (I never saw either of them drinking at their desk).
I recommend to all readers, that you will not be disappointed if you use this branch of Oakfield. Well done Chloe & Claire & thank you
By: Emma Burt
Dec 04, 2012
Dear Alison B-J,
Thank-you very much for taking the time to review our Bexhill Branch.
Feedback such as yours is very much appreciated.
We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.
Kindest regards
Emma Burt
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill