Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
I am an international professional that was moving to London due to occupational reasons, and even though I am a full-fledged EU citizen, I was not prepared for how the London/UK real estate market works. I have dealt with three or four different agents and everybody treated me like a low-cost illegal immigrant even though I am a seasoned banker further coming from a respected family in my home country, and have worked or rented flats within the EU in different countries.

London Link\'s professional, honest, deal-oriented and fast approach was exactly the opposite to terrible services that I experienced with other better known agents such as Knight Frank, Foxtons or Field & May. It seems to me that such house brands have lost touch with reality and are doing business in numbers, forgetting the individual approach to their customers. Even though I am a non-UK national, the company owner/director Lesley Balding was able to arrange the whole deal within less than a week. Everything went very smoothly, from the first contact via email, through telephone calls, international SWIFT payments and tenancy agreement signature. Roshan, the company financial controller was very prompt to address my questions or confirmations regarding overseas transfer of security deposit and initial rent payments - which was actually a terrible hassle with Knight Frank who still owe me the holding deposit as a result of a failed transaction on their side.

The check-in to the apartment went very smooth and the selected inventory clerk was very helpful in answering my questions regarding the Millharbour property. The administration fee that London Link charged me was lower than what larger agents do invoice - to tell the truth, I\'d be much more willing to pay for professional services had I known the poor service of the better known agents.

London Link\'s tenancy agreement is also the contract I was always hoping for - concrete, understandable, easy to read and highly structured. I also liked the fact that London Link was able to arrange a deal that was mutually acceptable both for me as a tenant and for the landlord - which is quite contrary to the fact that London property market is nowadays a sellers market - tenants simply have no say during the whole deal.

Overall, I would strongly recommend London Link\'s services to anyone - may it be a UK national looking to relocate to Docklands area or a foreign national seeking professional service, hard work, and earnest approach. I am glad that I did business with London Link and will use their services again, if needed. As I am capable of drawing comparisons accross different property markets within the EU, I have to say that I wouldn\'t pay attention to those other reviewers of London Link on this website.

I hope that my advice will help future clients of London Link choose a company service that pays attention to detail and is qualified to cater international clients as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Link Properties Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of London Link Properties Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Link Properties Limited Office 1