Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
I advertised my property to let through castles as I needed to find a tenant urgently, I negotiated with Simon at this point who arranged all my paper work and set up.
I liased with Kyle who provided me with continuous updates and feedback from prospective tenants, Kyle always got back to me when promised and went over and above his duties with the level of customer service he provided. I now have a tenant in my property and would absolutely recommend castles to anyone looking for an estate agent. I would also be more than happy to deal directly with Kyle again and again.
By: Mark Noble
Nov 26, 2012
I very much appreciate your kind words, it is always nice as a company to be recognised for good service and for Kyle in particular I know these positive comments will mean a great deal. Mark Noble Managing Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon