Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
Tony GAME is rude, arrogant and tries to intimidate and bully in his attempt to enforce contracts, even when haart is clearly in the wrong. I rented with haart and moved in just over a week ago, so far it\'s been a terrible experience. The kitchen which I was promised was going to be cleaned when I viewed was filthy when I moved in, this should have been and was a warning sign, but eventually I got a cleaner in to clean the place because I could not stand the state of the place and all the dilly-dallying. These people tell a lot of LIES, that is their MO.

There are mice in the flat I\'ve just moved into, there is a strong sewage smell floating around the whole flat as well, as well as problems with some of the windows, the flat is inhabitable!- each time you make a complaint to haart- they make false promises about informing the landlord or getting someone in to have a look, but this NEVER gets done. Everyone was pleasant and nice before money changed hands but once that happened they just couldn\'t care less. I intend to leave this flat and get legal help if necessary.
MY advise is DO NOT rent from HAART

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 62! To leave a new review of Haart Office 62, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 62