Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
From our initial dealing with this agent we had the impression of good sense and intelligence without a hard sell or wide boy estate agent type of image. The agent Nia at first, followed by Mike Tanner kept in regular contact about viewings and always gave us their opinion about whether the prospective buyers who were about to view were likely to be serious about thinking of our particular property. Mike would keep in touch leaving voice mail messages or emails very regularly. He was also very mindful of the different contact numbers he was given and which one was most suitable to reach us on depending on the urgency of response required. I did not want my work email clogged by courtesy emails and this was never the case. He was always extremely helpful and we got the impression he worked really hard to sell our property and that is heart was in his job and that he genuinely liked the property enough to sell it. I think to a certain extent this happened when we moved to Dafydd Hardy and after 6 months of no viewings we asked if we coulld lower the price. We had a sensible discussion with this agency who explained why prices are set and why too low can often indicate there is a problem or desperation. Shortly after viewings came through fairly thick and fast He was always extremely polite and efficient on the phone - would return calls when requested and give his pinion or advice when required. He was always completely on the ball with the stage of negotiation when ever I rang him even if out of the blue and always sounded very cheerful. In the last few days of the sale , waiting for contracts to be exchanged and for completion, Mike was critical in giving important information to all parties including the solicitor, indeed I thought he was more helpful than anyone I have dealt with in this whole process. My husband and I thought he was absolutely the right agent for the job and can\'t recommend him highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Menai Bridge! To leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Menai Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dafydd Hardy Menai Bridge