Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
Firstly put up \'to let\' signs over the Christmas holidays stating that it was a \'student house\'. Advert for burglary?! Begrudgingly took it down when we demanded action. Would not give my parents receipts for deposit/ rent paid until pestered. The biggest problem was in getting our deposit back. They offered nothing, but waited until we contacted them. I phoned every day for a week and both KHALIL and DANIEL were always out when I asked, or not the right person, blah blah blah. Some spurious excuse about a hoover going missng (never in the property, not in inventory), was used as an excuse. Only when I told them I worked with housing solicitors was any resolution acheived (money was sent back straight away after that!). Landlord was rude and useless, but I suppose estate agents are not to blame for this. Constant mold, told to wash it ourselves (the norm for student houses?!). Landlord told us we were cooking/washing too often...

Would NEVER recommend, especially to students (expect mold and a fight for your deposit!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Adams Estates Reading! To leave a new review of Adams Estates Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Adams Estates Reading