Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
We decided to move as a family from Bedfordshire to Boston and had spoken to a few agents in Boston and surrounding areas and viewed a few properties but had not found \'the one\' for us.

I contacted Newton Fallowell after seeing a house on RightMove that met our requirements. Josh took all my details and suggested other properties that might suit us. He was very helpful arranging all four viewings on the same day for us as it was a long way to travel. He arranged with the vendors when we could view and sent text updates with the full address etc which was very helpful for finding them quickly withSat Nav.

The house we recently purchased was down to a recommendation from Josh as it wasn\'t yet on their website and had only just come on the market. We loved it and Josh kept us up to date along the way with information.

We needed a further survey done for dampness and NF arranged this themselves as part of their package which was great peace of mind.

I can highly recommend them. I spoke to Josh and Matt and they were both very professional and completely up to date with what was going on etc.

Definitely the best agent we\'ve ever had dealings with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newton Fallowell Boston! To leave a new review of Newton Fallowell Boston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newton Fallowell Boston