Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
We looked at a property and let the agent know that we were interested but were selling our property. I explained the situation to the team and they promised to inform me if there were any further viewings / offers etc on the property.

We had an offer on our house, I looked at the house we wanted on rightmove and saw that it was STC. I contacted them and they informed me an offer had been accepted and they \'thought\' they had informed me. What a joke!!

I made a complaint then removed my details from them and bought a house with a different agent.
The agent should have kept their promise to keep people informed. After my complaint the feedback was still very blasƒÂ©. I would never use them again or encourage others too. Pleased to have bought a house with a professional agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of AP Sales Office 1! To leave a new review of AP Sales Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for AP Sales Office 1