Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
I have had dealings with FairWay Lettings for more than 3 years now and have found Russ and James to be polite, efficient and very professional in all aspects of their communications with me (as a Landlord). I have had two long-term quality tenants during this time and with very low void (unlet) times - thus ensuring maximization of rental income. Whenever FairWay have had to contact me, for example to notify me of repair and maintenance matters, I have found the team to be swift to suggest excellent tradespeople at fair rates - for example, I have nothing but praise for Kevin Brindley, who attends to any plumbing, central heating and safety certification work - all carried out to a high standard and at fair prices. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending FairWay Lettings to any prospective landlords or tenants in the Leicester area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1