Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
I want to thank Omar and his team for selling my property and would definitely highly recommend and use Horts Estate Agents in the future. Omar was friendly, Polite and communication was consistent throughout via emails and telephone contact. My property was first sold earlier on in the year and then the buyer pulled out due to financial difficulties which was quite disappointing but Omar and his team managed to find a 2nd Buyer in a short period of time and now my property is Sold for the price that I requested.
When I had put my property on the market with another Estate Agent in 2011 they were adamant that If I didn\'t accept the sale that they wanted , I would never get it sold or even get more than I requested. All I can say is that they\'ve been proved wrong! :)
So Thanks to Omar and his team in Selling my property and appreciate there help! 10/10

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1