Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
I can only say positive things about our experience selling with Mansbridge and Balment. In summary, the agents are polite, efficient, professional and they have the personal touch not shared by the bigger companies. I wouldn\'t hesitate in recommending them or using them again myself.

When they first valued our property they realistically priced it, unlike some of the other agents who inflated their estimate to flatter / coerce us to market our property with them. M&B were always polite and diplomatic, they seemed to understand that having your home on public show can be really stressful and invasive; they always gave adequate notice for any viewing and contacted us promptly to provide thorough feedback, which reassured us that they were doing their best to market our home.

When we eventually accepted an offer they continued to be of help, providing a single point of contact (Sales Progressor) to manage the sale, harass the solicitors on our behalf and generally chivvy things along. Ann Hall was this person and she was brilliant; always in contact with important snippets of information and without her help we wouldn\'t have reached exchange of contracts when we did.

All the staff within M&B (City Office) are professional, well trained, knowledgeable and polite - exactly the types you want to market your property. For us, Tess Denley was the person we interacted with the most and we can\'t say enough nice things about her. She is quite simply lovely, and when I got a bit down about not selling she was always there giving practical advice and being generally very nice. Jo and Ben were also wonderful and did a great job of maintaining enthusiasm on marketing our property which took a long time and a lot of viewings to sell (we were stubborn over the price).

So all in all, Mansbridge and Balment would be my agent of choice for selling our home and I would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking a value for money professional service with a personal touch.
By: DarrenLawson
Oct 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind words Emma. I pride myself on my excellent staff members and the service they provide. Your feedback is very helpful and It's good to know, through this independent site, that our service levels are at a consistently high level. Best wishes in your new home, Darren Lawson, Managing Director, Mansbridge & Balment (Plymouth) Ltd.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City! To leave a new review of Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City