Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
I was delighted with the service I received from Hurst. I found the staff very friendly, helpful and polite. I feel that the staff pushed to sell the property, they followed up on leads with potential buyers and kept me updated with regular calls and emails.They showed potential buyers around the property at short notice and gave honest and open feed back.

The photo\'s that appeared in the marketing brochure I feel, emphasised the best features of the house and garden. A small point I know,but this in long term seemed to increase the amount of viewings.

I was previously with another agent who I now feel did not market the property as well as Hurst and I would highly recommend Hurst to both buyers and sellers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents Aylesbury branch! To leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents Aylesbury branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurst Estate Agents Aylesbury branch