Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
Dreadful experience with them; actual agent was sacked after paying my deposit, and then the manager was also sacked. Contract did not hold muster, they kept changing the move in date and changing the contract details, until eventually I had to find somewhere else. Deposit was HUGE and due to the fact they delayed my move in for over a month, I have decided against proceeding. They keep promising to return my deposit, but another month has passed with no correspondence let alone my deposit.
Not get fired, let me move in on the agreed move in date, return my deposit when promised and promptly, and provide a service rather than a scam.
By: Townends Estate Agents
Oct 03, 2012
Dear ‘Disappointed customer’

I am really sorry to read the comment you have posted on this site and I am slightly confused as we have had the same successful manager in Putney Lettings – Erol Dogruel – for nearly 2 years now. However as we take customer services very seriously I would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate matters for you with a view to resolving your concerns. In order to do this, there is additional information such as your name and the address of the property that I require, therefore please feel free to contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or by phone on 01932 736577.

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch