Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
The agent was fine up until I removed the property from them as I needed to let it out to a family member. The tenant did not pay his last months rent and asked to use his deposit to cover this, he had a deposit was £750 while the rent was £650, to which I reluctantly agreed. The property was vacated and left in a terrible state including smell of tobacco, cigarette burn on the carpet and a broken window as well as leaving a lot of furniture on the outside of the flat. After waiting the appropriate 90 days for the dps to finish they returned the final months rent minus their letting fee. When I asked why i hadn`t been awarded the extra £100 for damages they said that this was being used to cover the fines to the landlord for letters sent to him regarding late payment. even though I had never seen them. I could not believe they are using a deposit which should be used for any work needed on the property for fines built up by the tenant. I am in ongoing negotiations with them and am currently talking to the property ombudsman in order to get my money returned. In short they only care about you while the money is coming in. I have found the staff uninformed, generally inefficient and completely ruthless in looking after themselves. I would actively encourage people not to use this letting agents!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylor Made Office 2! To leave a new review of Taylor Made Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylor Made Office 2