Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
I live in number 58. Their office is in number 52 directly below. They put in a planning application to change the fabric of the main building and extend their office into the communal garden area which as far as I am aware is owned by ALL leasholders (12 people) without recourse to the Management Company for the block of flats of which they are a part. The application form for planning permission states (section 24) that the applicant has "given requisite notice to everyone else who was the owner of ANY part of the land or building to which the application relates". Not only am I the leasehold owner directly above BUT I am a director of the management company. I had heard nothing till they sellotaped a planning application to my lamp post. No doubt their ludicrous application will be thrown out as fast as they put it in but ...well, if you want to enter into a trust relationship with these people I would count your fingers before shaking hands as to my count they would seem to have attempted to sell the same piece of garden twice ..as well as made a declaration to the council which in my opinion lacks some veracity. When the lease runs out in 120 years time I will agree to your extension. Maybe you\'d like to turn the garden into a car park too.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 6! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 6