Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
Tucker Gardner are without a doubt the worst Letting agency I have ever dealt with.

They made no effort to understand my current situations and when I finally did get a viewing, It went horribly wrong.
For starters, I was stuck in work and so needed to abide by the restrictions of my supervisor who, without this job, I would not be able to pay the rent (explanatory things explained)

Without a car, I relied on a lift from a co-worker and even then I had to walk as fast as I can because the agent had arrived, After being extremely apologetic and calling up to say I would be no more than 5 minutes late, I was responded to with rudeness and the typical sales style in that many others are waiting for this flat. I\'m sorry I\'m not superman but I can\'t fly to the property so I was walking as fast as I can (The girl on the phone still didnt get it)

Finally having entered the flat, I was almost disgusted by how small it was, A "furnished" apartment that had a fold down sofa/ bed futon and a table with a chair (end of furnishing) with almost little or no space for one to hang up their clothes in.
Spiderwebs (or what appeared to be spider webs) in the corner and even if they were not spider webs, they were certainly an undesirable thing on the corner of the wall near the floor
Everything in the kitchen was compact sized (the fridge, tabletop cooker and oven combo and the microwave) making it barely functional

How anybody could live there for 6 months is beyond me. Given that I had no credit history as I recently moved from the USA they asked for the 6 months up front on top of the deposit which was just under £5000 which they expected me to pull from thin air!!

Their overall arrogance and rude behaviour has prompted me to stay clear of them to the point where I dont even know how they are still in business!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tucker Gardner Office 1! To leave a new review of Tucker Gardner Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tucker Gardner Office 1