Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
The team at Bridges in Camberley were helpful and responsive. We looked at a large number of houses as we couldn\'t find the right one but they always did their best to accommodate our dates and times for viewings and weren\'t smarmy or pushy. As the purchase progressed they were very helpful and kept me informed where the estate agent I sold through didn\'t. Particular mention to Bill and both the Jonathan\'s who were a pleasure to deal with. Only downside was they forgot to tell me the price had been dropped until they\'d received another offer... but we got the house we wanted at the right price so all\'s well that end\'s well :) They\'re representing our neighbours now so I\'ve asked them to make sure the new people are nice, LOL.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough