Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
We have let our house out over the years using three of the other \'leading\' lettings agents in Swindon and found the service very similar with them all. Average.
However we have used Castles the last two times and have been so impressed, to the point I am leaving my first ever review in order to tell others.
Myself and my wife arent particularly demanding landlords, we have just the one house we rent out, we just want to know the agent is trying hard on our behalf not just to find any tenant but the right tenant.
Their regular and proactive communication, we seemed to spend all our time chasing the previous agents to find out what was happening, left us always thinking they were working hard on our behalf.
Requests for advice / assistance regarding all the periphery elements needed to rent out a house were always met with a positive and quick response.
Their invoicing was even right first go, I know it shouldnt even be worthy of a mention but so many times the other agents have got things wrong on theirs so we had to go back and get them done again !

Overall in our opinion they are the best by far so we would recommend them highly to others.
By: mark noble
Oct 03, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words they are appreicated and I will pass them on to the lettings team. Mark Noble managing director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon